Thursday, August 13, 2015

A PRELUDE





               I am a write-that-down-on-a-diary kind of girl. But I stopped. I thought maybe things are not supposed to be kept a secret. I decided it's better to put them into words that many people can listen to. But what if people wouldn't listen to your stories? What if your friends pretend that they're listening but only they can hear you but doesn't undestand you? Or worse, doesn't even listen?

              That's probably one of the most infuriating things in the world. And also the most saddest feeling ever.

              So I thought sharing them online, letting people read your thoughts, and your feelings, is the solution. Plus, I also believe that people on the internet can understand once they read someone's story. Also they can relate to it sometimes. There's going to be a lot of judging, but I wouldn't mind. Yes, it'll hurt me. But if you at least fear God, you wouldn't say anything bad to a person or anything you think might hurt them. If it's needed, then it's an exception.

             So if you somehow find yourself alone, you can always reach out on me. I understand you. Talk to me. Share things to me, I won't judge. Because good things should be done onto others, not bad.

             This blog contains my thoughts. And I'm glad you're reading my thoughts.

PS. I'm not really an antagonist. Except when you choose to mess with me. Lol.
                                                                                                                                                                              x  M